The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is accepting applications from new candidates for the Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive/ Promoting Interoperability Program Audit Ad Hoc Review Panel.
The role of the panel is to review documents related to EHR Incentive/PI Program audits and provide recommendations to HHSC on provider appeal cases.
Candidates must be active Medicaid providers to participate. Ideal participants should be familiar with electronic health record systems and the HHSC EHR Incentive/PI Program.
- The HHS executive commissioner appoints members for a two-year term
- Positions are voluntary and members do not receive compensation from HHSC for participation
- The panel meets when convened by the state
- Estimated commitment for members is two hours per month, depending on the caseload
- Panel members must regularly participate in meetings
- Participation will not require travel as meetings are convened telephonically or online
- All recommendations to HHSC are advisory only
Interested candidates should complete and submit the Informal Ad Hoc Review Panel Application for Appointment (HHS Form 1310) [PDF] no later than 4 p.m., on Friday, Apr. 5. Submit applications to the EHR/PI program at Medicaid_HIT@hhsc.state.tx.us or by fax to 512-491-4775.