Eligible professionals (EPs should be aware of the following before beginning enrollment in the Texas Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program:
- If you will be assigning the incentive payment to yourself, your Social Security number (SSN) MUST be on file with TMHP and linked to your Texas Provider Identifier (TPI).
- To verify that your SSN is on file with TMHP, send an email to HealthIT@tmhp.com with your name and individual National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- If your SSN is not on file with TMHP before you begin your enrollment in the program, your incentive payment will be delayed.
Additional Resources – Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
- Learn about program rules and steps by using the self-paced e-learning module at: www.texasehrincentives.com.
- Visit the Texas Medicaid Health IT website for updates on the EHR Incentive Program and other health IT initiatives.
- For more information about MU documentation or other program questions, contact: email@example.com or call 1-855-831-6112.