If you have received an Electronic Health Records (EHR) incentive payment that you do not want or that must be returned due to an audit or determination of ineligibility, follow these steps.
How do I return an EHR payment?
New Phone Number for Providers Inquiring about EHR Incentive Program
Providers with questions regarding the Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program can now call a direct phone number: 1-855-831-6112.While providers may still reach the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program through the TMHP main number, this new direct line is a streamlined option for providers with questions specific to the EHR Incentive Program.
To learn about program rules and steps, providers can:
- Use the simple, self-paced e-learning module at www.texasehrincentives.com.
- Visit the Texas Health and Human Services Health Information Technology website for updates on the EHR Incentive Program and other Health IT initiatives.
For more information, contact HealthIT@tmhp.com.
Texas Medicaid Meaningful Use Portal Reopens to Accept Attestations
Texas Medicaid Meaningful Use Portal Reopens to Accept Attestations on December 15, 2015
The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) has received approval from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to begin accepting Meaningful Use attestations under the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs: 2015 through 2017 Modifications to Meaningful Use Final Rule (“Modified Stage 2”). The reopened attestation portal is now accepting Meaningful Use attestations under the Modified Stage 2 requirements, as well as continuing to accept attestations for Adopt, Implement, Upgrade (AIU). The deadline for eligible hospitals (EHs) and eligible professionals (EPs) to attest for Program Year (PY) 2015 is April 30, 2016.
Among other things, the Modified Stage 2 Final Rule:
- Allows all EPs and EHs to attest to a 90-day EHR reporting period for PY 2015
- Streamlines the program by removing redundant, duplicative, and topped out measures
- Creates a single set of meaningful use objectives and measures for all providers
- Allows alternate exclusions for providers who were previously scheduled for Stage 1
Providers can access the attestation portal by logging onto their provider account at TMHP.com and navigating to the EHR Incentive Program. The attestation portal will automatically route the provider through the appropriate measures and exclusions based on the provider’s scheduled stage of meaningful use.
For questions, please call the EHR Incentive Program Business Services Center at 1-855-831-6112, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org